Have you already committed your findings to paper with tables and figures and, with some additional effort, could turn them into a real manuscript? Does the idea of sticking all that hard work on some shelf or letting it languish in the C-suite upstairs annoy you?
If you are in the C-suite, do you want to advance the career of some key employees?
If so, do you want to simultaneously advance the science of population-based care to the benefit of patients everywhere, hone your findings with rigorous and insightful peer review, contrast your evidence-based program with the take-our-word-for-it fluff of your competitors and bask in the envy of your colleagues and enemies?
If so, you may want to seriously think about submitting a paper to Population Health Management. Instructions for authors are here.
- Publication in a highly respected peer-reviewed journal
- Rapid, high-quality peer review—average time to first decision 19 days
- Fast-track publication online within 4 months
- Global readership in 140 countries
- High Impact: 90,000 downloads from the journal in 2010
- Visibility: Publisher gives special promotion to important papers including e-promotions and press releases
- Author-friendly manuscript submission system
- Indexed in Medline, Current Contents, and all key indexing services worldwide
- Probably being mentioned in the Disease Management Care Blog