Thursday, May 10, 2012

Population Health Management Talking Points

Getting ready for another announcement
Cornered by the politically inconvenient utterings of members of his Administration, President Obama threw election-year caution to the wind and stepped away from his "evolving" gay marriage perspective into an logorrheic gay marriage perspective: 

"At a certain point I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married."

Sensing that wordiness may be that secret ingredient that turns feckless dodging into political determination, the public service-minded Disease Management Care Blog would like to offer the White House similarly crafted talking points in support of population health management.  These can be deployed by the President as the need arises at any time:

"After reading the science, I've have reached a level of belief that warrants an individual decision to think that it's important to conclude that population health management should be affirmed as a good thing."

"At a certain level, I've just decided that for me, after regularly reading the Disease Management Care Blog, to support population health management and discern that the time has arrived in a manner that should prompt a level of commitment that I'm willing to provide at this time."

"As the evidence reaches a degree of credibility that for population health management, I agree that a decision should be made in favor of incorporating this as a important option to consider as a worthwhile approach to care in the various programs supported in some manner by CMS."

No comments: